Learn how to use Android Studio
Your first android app is just video away from you
Learn everything about Android studio
Along with the video tutorials with a full guide of Android studio:
"Android Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for development for the Android platform.
It was announced on May 16, 2013 at the Google I / O conference hosted by Google Product Manager, Katherine Chou. Android Studio is available free under Apache 2.0. Android Studio premiered with version 0.1 in May 2013, then entered beta at release 0.8 released in June 2014.
The first stable build was released in December 2014, version 1.0. Based on the JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA software, Android Studio is specifically designed for Android application development.
Find out how to use this amazing tool for scheduling your first Android app."
- A C++ complete tutorial for beginners
- How to use Virtual Reality in 2017: VR Headset, VR Games, VR Apps and VR Glasses
- New Pokemon GO hack
- Change the background of your photos
- Create your first Android App today
- Pokemon Go hack
- Transform your phone in a PS4
- Clash of Clans free gems tutorial
- Start to program in Java by yourself