Install windows on your Mac in dual boot
Don't buy two PC, install two OS
Every MAC user knows that lots of software, specially the oldest, are programmed only for windows.
You can choose to install a virtual machine to simulate in a window, the microsoft SO, or you can transform your Apple device in a microsoft one.
The first solution permit you to use every software programmed for windows but you can have some lag or delay.
The second solution permit you to maintain your OSX but you can easily switch to Windows 10 to have 2 PC in one!
Watch the video to discover how to improve your productivity!
- A C++ complete tutorial for beginners
- The complete dribbling tutorial of PES 2017
- Defend 1 vs 1 on Fifa 17
- A movie style to your video with FCPX
- Adobe Illustrator beginner guide
- NFS 15 day time tutorial
- Learn SQL in an hour
- Learn to use a Mac in less than 90 minutes
- How to use windows movie maker 2017