How to enable multi-window in Android Marshmallow
Google has packed tons of new features and capabilities in its latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow mobile operating system. There is much more to explore in the latest OS.
Today, we are focusing on yet another hidden Android 6 feature: multi-window.
Now you can now use multi-window mode with any app on Android, so you can multitask like a pro with true split-screen views.
Dallas Thomas explains that it takes only 3 steps to do it:
1) Modify Your build.prop File;
2) Save Changes & Reboot;
3) Use Marshmallow's Multi-Window Mode
- Learn how to use Android Studio
- How to use Virtual Reality in 2017: VR Headset, VR Games, VR Apps and VR Glasses
- New Pokemon GO hack
- Change the background of your photos
- Create your first Android App today
- Pokemon Go hack
- Transform your phone in a PS4
- Clash of Clans free gems tutorial
- Inventory managment guide