Make a real slime at home
If you're wondering how you make real slime? Eyes and ears open teachers of science!
Oh yes, this experiment may be of interest to you, especially if your goal is to amaze and amuse your class! We will have to pick any!
Who wants to study when you can have fun? This experiment is great for studying the properties of polymers: depending on how you mix the same ingredients, you can make a slime that is streamlined, arrogant, runny, sticky, or more like a solid.
It is you and how you want to do it! But I remember, we want absolutely to be updated on the results of this atypical science lesson! So you post your the slimes, wins the ugliest and ... slimy!
- Ten amazing science experiment for kids and adults
- Blow up a balloon with vinegar and baking soda
- Explain pressure to your kids
- Science tutorial to creat angry birds fizz egg
- How to create a tornado in a bottle
- Learn how to burn a candle underwater
- Make your home cloudy with this experiment
- look how much a coin can be
- try to make at home these 5 amazing science experiments