How to create a tornado in a bottle
Enough water, dish soap, and a little 'spinning! But you will see that the result will be amazing! You can make a tornado in a bottle!
Not only fun but also a great way to learn to understand the "mechanisms" of cyclones.
For a basic experiment, try making a tornado in a single bottle. If you want to get more advanced, try putting together two bottles.
Watch the tutorial to learn how to get started!
- Ten amazing science experiment for kids and adults
- Blow up a balloon with vinegar and baking soda
- Explain pressure to your kids
- Science tutorial to creat angry birds fizz egg
- Make a real slime at home
- Learn how to burn a candle underwater
- Make your home cloudy with this experiment
- look how much a coin can be
- try to make at home these 5 amazing science experiments