Teach you dog to pay attention
Watch the secrets of professional trainers
Behaviourism is one of the most applied psychological theory to animal training, Using rewards you can teach to your dog a lot of things but, first of all, when it is a kitten you have to learn it how to pay attention.
In this amazing guide you will learn how to establish eye contact.
Another impressive thing of this video is that, the professional trainer, add a distractor but the dog still remains attentive and is able to maintain contact with its trainer.
So watch this incredible tutorial and discover the secrets of the professional dog trainer and teach to your dog how to pay attention.
- Your dog can close the doors
- Teach your dog to give his paw
- Make your dog come when called
- Train your dog faster
- Grooming guide
- Teach to your Dog to stay calm when a visitor come home
- Teach eye contact and attention to your dog
- Find an easy way to teach to your dog how to hold objects and clean up
- Train your dog to stop barking