Make your dog come when called
Follow the advice of an experienced trainer!
Behaviorism is the branch of psychology most used by animal trainers, particularly positive reinforcement.
In this video, a professional will help you to make the best use rewards to make sure that your dog arrivals every time you call him.
First, the word "come" need to be followed only by good things, like food or pampering. Then click once on the video and discover the secrets that trainers use and will allow you to get great results with your four-legged friend.
If you need more advice to train your dog watch out our "Pet section". You will find tons of video tutorial.
- How to teach to your dog to don't pull on the leash
- Your dog can jump in a hoop
- Teach your cat to give you an High five
- Your dog can close the doors
- Teach your dog to give his paw
- Train your dog faster
- Teach you dog to pay attention
- Grooming guide
- Teach to your Dog to stay calm when a visitor come home