Learn how to play the Canon in D on your guitar
Play the Pachelbel masterpiece
Maybe you need a new guitar
Get better and more and your old guitar is no longer good! Take a look at something better:
Canon and Gigue in D major for three Violins and Basso Continuo is a musical composition written in the seventeenth century - in the form of canon - by the German religious and musician Johann Pachelbel.
The canon composed in 1680 and is characterized by the reiteration of the sound of the various string instruments.
A variation involves the addition of a pinch of purple to replace the stubborn bass line usually guaranteed by the organ and cello sound. In recent years, however, it is imposing the guitar version of the song used, even for its sweetness, during weddings or sacred celebrations.
Do you want to learn how to play this beautiful canon? Then start watching the video right away, take the guitar and start playing!
- Play the Pirates of the Carribean's theme on your guitar
- Play Galway Girl from Ed Sheeran
- Despacito Fingerstyle tutorial
- Shape of you by Ed Sheeran fingerstyle tutorial
- Learn to play hey joe on guitar
- Say you won't let go on your guitar
- Careless whisper fingerstyle tutorial
- How to play Castle on the hill by Ed Sheran
- Play Shape of you by Ed Sheran on your guitar