Language

English, Spanish, Chinese and many more

 

How to Write in Chinese

An amazing way to learn Chinese Characters

Writing is certainly the toughest part of Chinese language and is the one that blocks most of us from trying to learn it.

This tutorial will show you some tricks that will allow you to learn how to write using ancient Chinese characters.

The earliest reliable testimonies of the existence of a writing system based on the ancestral characters of the current Chinese characters date back to 1250 BC Some variants of Chinese characters are also used in writing Japanese, Korean and in the past even in Vietnamese.

Approximately 4% of Chinese characters are directly derived from single pictograms. The remaining 96% consists of logical aggregates, characters combined with several elements that indicate its meaning and phonetic compounds. Thanks to this video you will learn how to recognize them and use them properly.

Leave a comment

 

  Join Top Video Tutorial

 

 

×