Make a starry cardboard lamp
Your ceiling could be a starry sky
There are amazing things that can be done with poor materials such as cardboard that are great not for what they are but for what they represent.
A piece of cardboard can only be a piece of cardboard but can also be a summer sky full of stars.
With this tutorial we will learn how to create a beautiful lamp that will spin millions of stars across your children's room giving them the impression of sleeping in the open air under a starry sky.
What you expect now begins to build this beautiful lamp and surprise your kids with an incredible gift.
- Make a pinball at home
- Angles tutorial
- How to do a perfect handstand
- What is Natural Food Coloring? Find out the Color Recipe
- Create beautiful photoframes with cardboard
- Ten amazing science experiment for kids and adults
- Sushi sandwiches recipe
- Blow up a balloon with vinegar and baking soda
- Make a cosy house for your cat