Learn SQL in an hour
Learn the language of database creation
In computing SQL (Structured Query Language) is a standardized language for database based on the relational model.
Such language was born in 1974 in IBM labs thanks to the work of Donald Chamberlin as a tool to work on databases that follow the relational model.
SQL is a language for querying and managing databases using the programming constructs called query.
With SQL you read, modify, delete data and perform management and administrative functions on the database system.
If you want to learn how to use this great tool you can simply click on the video and see the secrets to better use this language and start working with it.
Become an expert through Topvideotutorial.com
- A C++ complete tutorial for beginners
- The complete dribbling tutorial of PES 2017
- Defend 1 vs 1 on Fifa 17
- A movie style to your video with FCPX
- Adobe Illustrator beginner guide
- NFS 15 day time tutorial
- Learn to use a Mac in less than 90 minutes
- Make a beautiful home in minecraft
- Play Doom on a calculator