Amazing string art to decor your home
A string of wool is enough to create a masterpiece
String art consists in creating drawings using only a wooden axis (or other rigid support), nails and colored wire.
The perfect idea for your first masterpiece
find out the perfect subject for your string art with 24 desings:
By connecting with several nails previously placed on the table we will be able to create beautiful designs giving them a three-dimensional look and a really modern look!
String art has its origins in the curve stitch activities invented by Mary Everest Boole at the end of the 19th century to make mathematical ideas more accessible to children.
It was popularized as a decorative craft in the late 1960s through kits and books.
Are you curious to know how to create your first string art? Watch the video and find out how easy it is!
- A lot of ideas for your weeding decorations
- Create beautiful photoframes with cardboard
- Make your beautiful mirrored nightstand
- How to create a beautiful pom pom rug
- How to paint nails
- Put a tree branch and buttefly in your room
- Make your Room beautiful
- Make a satin rose for Valentine's Day
- Decoupage forniture tutorial